Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Husband became Sister-In-Law


Husband became Sister-In-Law

I'm not the original author of the story. Full credits to the original author. 
pavithra(tejaswani)

I  am prakash a makeup artist by profession i don't have parents but only few relatives who are not very close i married a girl which was arranged by the marriage broker.
Her name is lakshmi priya she was very traditional i liked her for that.she had a elder brother manohar and her parents who were in their early 50s i was a very happy husband she does all work in our house and we stay independently she cooks good food she is the perfect example for olden days pathivratha. life was so good until that day wen she saw a few pics of mine woman's attire she saw and asked me i was shocked to see those with her i hid them them but she found and fearfully told her that i do makeup for movie and tv actress and had an urge to do it on myself as i looked great had dressed and got those clicked by friend. She smiled and asked do u like woman dress i slowly said yes as i wore all getups from bikini to bridal saree with makeup good hairstyles and flowers in few saree pics she simply smiled and said then get daily dress up in home too.
I was shocked and happy for that having got that freedom .she brought some of her sarees and nighties and i said I'm having few of my dresses too and showed them she saw me doubtfully and said that I'm having good taste.



From them in our house we were two women i used to dress up daily had my own cupboard filled with my dresses till then i was the boss of the house but now she asked me to.do household.work as i too look like woman we wash our clothes ,cook clean ,every work we do together i was excelled in all this work and one day she suggested me to grow my hair as i use.wig regularly so i have no boundaries to stop me so i grew my hair in an year i have sufficient hair to braid my urge of being used to and to be woman increasing and me and my wife became really close and chat always girly things once she asked me do u ever thought of having sex with man i said that i want to don't know how would it be until experienced she said that she would act like man and let see we had done lot of role plays earlier but this is for the first time she had dildo on and she laid me with her back facing her dildo she caught hold of my hair and jasmine flowers in one hand and hold my ass with the and started fucking it was difficult first but after reaching g-spot i was moaning like a slut.then she asked lanja elavundi(bitch how is it) i replied fuck harder and moaned louder she said kojja dana( u eunuch) i was shocked by that but didn't asked her . She fucked realy hard i was very satisfied she said that iam a perfect woman and said that she can satisfy and be satisfied with a man.from then I was not interested to fuck her but was asking to fuck me i began to keep.more flowers.in my hair offering her less and i was having mehendi and doing all female activities more than her .she finally broke the silence and said that she want to breakup with me and clarified that i became total female.and is not useful to her anymore i broke into tears i should accept her words as she used to be the perfect woman now its my fault . I asked what should i do


Then she said that she wants me to get married to her brother who was a divorcee to which i said if ur parents and brother agree i ll too. in our girly chats i told her that i had crush on her brother earlier i had taken hormone therapy and got all feminine curves and vioice got feminized too so i have female feelings. Iam feminine morw than many other woman around me which my wiife observed. my in laws some how knew that there was something wrong with me earlier and agreed too .and manohar her brother seeing me in woman attire said immediately yes ..yes i look realy good then the marriage was performed in temple my ex wife god me ready and arranged me poola jada(flower braid) for marriage i was given yellow pattu saree by my inlawas ans i wore it had my jewellery.on my wife (ex) vadina(sister in law) u look wonderfull my brother is soo lucky. My wife calling me vadina what else can i do .i went to the place and at the time wen manohar tieing magalasutra my wife lifted my hair then i rememberd. Our marriage. I told myself No need to feel bad the life u wished is ahead i entered my in laws home and had my first night with a real man my husband he fucked me just like as my wife fucked me catching my hair and fucking rudely i moaned louder and enjoyed a lot. they are treating me like (kodalu)





Daughter in law they didnt show any signs that i was their son in law earlier and my husband calls.me vasey ( telugu word calling woman cheaply). Earlier he used to call me bava garu(brother in law).I was then told that i need to do  all the household work, they all sit like lords including my ex wife and new husband dint bother me i worked all the time i perform pooja daily cook clean do everything. My husband fucks me really good but he is not that kind on me he regularly comes drunken and beats me and fucks me my in laws complains that i need not worry as i want get pregnant and they alwaYs complains.that i didn't get dowry my wife least bothered about me she said that its a matter between me and my husband and said not all husbands are like me..it was a terrible time until manohar brought a baby tohouse through surrogacy. I became mother ..my motherhood made all other problems simple and small now my baby daughter calls me amma and my ex wife as attha.



other Stories Pictures

Crossdressing Pictures collection 1 

Story: APSARA 

Story: My best friend and me 

Story : Deepak To Deepika 

crossdressing story.Seduced by Jijaji

 indian crossdressing (Lady getup, man in saree, Indian Transgender)


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...